A professional body in Central London is recruiting a Financial Administrator (25 hours per week) to assist with a variety of finance tasks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Reconciling all sources of income, including PAYPAL, PDQ and cheques to the Exams database.
- Developing new methods of performing the reconciliations so they can be produced in a more regular and timely manner.
- Producing accurate and informative income reports to assist with managing the business, understanding trends and future planning.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure correct invoices are received.
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process and interim forecasting.
Required Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar role from which transferable skills can be demonstrated.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines using a systematic approach to planning and organising.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of large scale data and purchase ledger administration.
- An entry level accounting qualifications would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Billy today!