We are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join an interesting and dynamic charitable organisation. You will be responsible for supporting and advising senior management on financial decision making, considering how resources are used in accordance with the organisation's long term strategy. You will also be involved in preparing reports, financial models, and providing general budgetary advice.
- Financial planning of commercial activity, including developing standardised business planning frameworks, and acting as the main contact for all commercial enquiries, particularly regarding VAT.
- Providing reports and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the planning and budgeting process, ensuring alignment with primary commercial objectives.
- Taking a leading role in the annual audit process.
- Maintain monthly reconciliations for key transactions, ensuring all supporting documents are collected, and that income is allocated appropriately.
- Other duties, both within and outside the finance function, as needed.
Essential skills and experience:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (Preferably CIMA or ACCA).
- Experience advising on commercial activity and projects.
- Experience of financial reporting, including management accounts and budgets.
- Excellent Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-Lookups).
- A background of successful financial management and control.
- A working understanding of finance within the public/charity sector
If you fit the above criteria for this role, please contact Nick using the details below.