A public sector body is looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Advisor to provide support during a busy period for the organisation. The successful candidate will work as part of the team to ensure financial compliance within other organisations.
- To advise to external stakeholders on reporting deadlines and analyse reports.
- To support appropriate records management, including database maintenance and updating of website content.
- To review processes and procedures.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Experience working with financial data.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills.
If you would like to hear any further details, please get in touch with Rosie today!