This not for profit membership organisation are recruiting a motivated individual to provide first line IT and applications support to staff and provide support to the IT department when required.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Manage, respond to and prioritise incoming IT queries in person, by email and telephone.
- Provide basic IT troubleshooting and support for desktops and laptops on Windows.
- Provide support using third party and custom applications, including SAP and web applications.
- Liaise with external suppliers to resolve systems faults and problems and provide short term solutions.
- Order computer consumables and maintain accurate records and documentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent problem solving skills, the ability to think logically and high attention to detail.
- Proactive, motivated and willing to develop an in-depth knowledge of systems.
- Experience using a virtual environment and managing software installations.
- Minimum one years’ experience in an IT helpdesk support role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role, and have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to Alice today