Our client, a trade association based in Bloomsbury, is a looking for a Food Regulations Executive to join their dedicated team in monitoring technical developments and advising members on food policy issues.
Key Responsibilities of the Food Regulations Executive:
- Analysing government-published proposals for relevant sectors, keeping abreast of scientific, technical and regulatory developments.
- Undertaking industry consultations, including data collation and analysis.
- Assisting with the representations of policies to all external bodies.
- Preparation and circulation of committee and secretariat papers.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing policy in respect of specified areas.
- Attending and reporting on relevant external meetings.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Knowledge of the food and drink industry and government bodies.
- Technical expertise in food safety and regulatory issues.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT-proficient, particularly in the use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Salary and Details:
- Up to £30,000 per annum.
- Home-based initially, returning to the office as restrictions lift but with the ability to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus at Excel Recruitment today.
If your application is successful a consultant will contact you within 5 working days.