A high-profile charity - set up in support of a key profession - is looking to recruit a Fundraising and Engagement Manager. The postholder will use their entrepreneurial inventiveness to secure income from a broad spectrum of fundraising streams, adding to established sources, while also contributing to the communications and marketing functions of the charity.
Key Responsibilities for the Fundraising and Engagement Manager position:
- Contribute to the delivery of the core fundraising strategy, ensuring alignment with the institution’s longer-term plan.
- Set ambitious fundraising objectives to deliver against within set timeframes.
- Develop a sustainable and diverse portfolio of funding streams, including from corporate partnerships sponsorship, alumni activity, and the support of individuals.
- Undertake researching into potential new funders, developing a fundraising database to capture all useful information for future use.
- In conjunction with the head of department, ensure careful budgeting and forecasting.
- Work in close collaboration with Communications and Marketing teams within partner organisation to promote the work of the institution through national and local media contacts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a role similarly blending fundraising and communications/marketing responsibilities, ideally within a small charity.
- Proven fundraising skills, meeting key targets within regular giving or legacy fundraising environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience producing clear content to be sharing across a range of media, including social platforms.
Salary and Details:
- c£45,000 per annum.
- Full time, 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Flexible working, and up to 32 days' annual leave.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.