A professional membership organisation based in Central London is looking to recruit a part time Fundraising Manager to undertake a range of fundraising activities to support its research and development programme.
Key Responsibilities for the Fundraising Manager position:
- To develop core fundraising strategies in liaison with other senior colleagues, including developing new avenues of income.
- To manage funding applications for research supports at the organisation.
- To liaise with stakeholders and senior-level colleagues to develop new contacts and engage with major donors.
- To manage accurate records relating to fundraising.
- To research and collate potential donors and trusts for future fundraising opportunities.
- To meet the requirements of financial reporting, including the expenditure authorisation procedures.
- To undertake any other responsibilities of the post, including attending fundraising functions and events to promote the work of the organisation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required to undertake the Fundraising Manager position:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of successful liaison management within fundraising.
- Ability to convey complex scientific research and ideas to wide range of donors and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits for the Fundraising Manager position:
- c£38,000 pro rata.
- Part time, 3 days per week.
- 2 year FTC
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.