An internationally-recognised faith-based organisation based in central London is looking to recruit a Governance and Policy Officer to contribute to their continued positive engagement with community leaders, undertaking research and shaping policy recommendations for key decision-making bodies.
Key Responsibilities of the Governance and Policy Officer Role:
- Draft reports on behalf of governance bodies, including gathering and collating material to be presented in report format within strict timelines for senior staff.
- Develop policy recommendations, undertaking research into any options related to policy, identifying implications of decisions.
- Coordinate events, including regular monthly governance meetings, working in conjunction with other staff to ensure successful delivery.
- Create drafts of letters and briefings on behalf of a senior staff member
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Experience working in a fast-paced administrative environment, ideally within a membership environment.
- Experience of coordinator long-term and complex events or projects.
- CRM/database input and management experience is desirable.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Details:
- £30,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Based in central London office, with home-working provision.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today