A professional membership body based in central London is looking to recruit an individual with managerial experience in a examinations or regulatory environment to the position of Head of Exams. The post holder will oversee and ensure the smooth delivery of a key examination for its members including risk management, budgets, policies and providing strategic advice to internal stakeholders.
Education, Skills and Experience;
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in a higher education or professional body
- Confident managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Budget and risk management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV today.