A high-profile charity - set up in support of a key profession - is looking to recruit a Head of Fundraising and Engagement. The postholder will use their entrepreneurial inventiveness to secure income from a broad spectrum of fundraising streams, adding to established sources, while also shaping the communications strategy of the charity.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Fundraising and Engagement position:
- Oversee the delivery of the core fundraising strategy, ensuring alignment with the institution’s longer-term plan.
- Work in conjunction with the director to establish a portfolio of donors to provide a consistent source of funds while also increasing commercial income.
- Monitor the deliver of the annual budget, identifying potential issues in advance and putting in place mitigating actions.
- Develop a data-driven communication strategy that highlights the contribution the charity makes to the wider profession.
- Line manage two staff members within the team, setting operational objectives and supporting their professional development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a role similarly blending fundraising and communications/marketing responsibilities, ideally within a small charity.
- Proven fundraising skills, meeting key targets within regular giving or legacy fundraising environments.
- Budget managerment experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience of effective line management.
Salary and Details:
- c£65,000 per annum.
- Full time, 12-month fixed-term contract
- Based in Central London, with provision for remote working.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today!
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.