We are looking for an experienced Health Data Analyst to join this prestigious professional membership body, lending their technical expertise in data management and manipulation of complex relational databases to support the delivery of a project related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key responsibilities of the Medical Data Analyst:
- Develop and conduct research and statistical methods in order to best address the project objectives.
- Extraction of data/cohorts from large-scale electronic health records systems.
- Develop coding strategies and for identifying specific medication regimes and conditions.
- Undertake scoping exercises to assess the feasibility of proposed research as part of new projects, in collaboration with partner institutions.
- Project management of deliverables related to the project, implementing a project plan and recording progress against agreed timeframe.
- Preparation of research publications and reports, in conjunction with other staff.
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to postgraduate degree level in relevant subject, or with equivalent work experience.
- Must have previous experience of data management of large-scale datasets within healthcare environment.
- Excellent programming skills in SQL, with additional statistical programming skills in R and STATA.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to write for publication and present research proposals.
Salary and details:
- c£31,500 per annum.
- 1-year fixed-term contract, immediate start.
To find out more about this opportunity please send your latest CV to Marcus today!
Please note that we are unable to respond to all candidates but if your application is successful a consultant will be in contact within 5 working days.