This prestigious professional membership body is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to contribute administrative support across all aspects of the organisation’s HR functions, offering support to the close-knit and friendly HR team.
Key responsibilities of the HR Administrator role:
- Act as the first port of call for HR queries from internal staff members, answering routine queries and forwarding more complex cases.
- Ownership of coordinating preparation of the monthly payroll information.
- Update employee records on the HR information system, creating system notifications and reminder for adjustments.
- Providing advice to employees on maternity, paternity and adoption leave queries.
- Administration in support of HR functions, including producing letters and contracts.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent work experience.
- Dedication to the field of HR and a desire to learn.
- Very strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Customer-focused, with an affinity for working as part of an effective team.
Salary and benefits:
- £25,500 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Central London-based, with home working provision.
To be considered for this interesting position please send your latest CV to Marcus today.