A public body is looking to recruit a HR Administrator to proactively support a busy department, with an emphasis on analysis and evaluation of the HR systems.
- Coordinate the maintenance and administration of the HR system, including data security, quality checks and updates.
- Act as a point of contact by responding to any HR system queries, and troubleshoot issues through to resolution.
- Produce regular HR reports.
- Develop and support HR systems guidance for various processes.
- Deliver training to new system users.
- Update and maintain accurate and confidential information on the HR database.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience of using a database or information system.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure.
Salary and benefits:
- c£25,000 pro rata
- Full time, FTC until June 2018
- 27.5 days’ annual leave pro rata
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.