A professional membership body based in Central London is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to assist in coordinating the organisation’s recruitment lifecycles.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Coordinating a wide range of activities related to the organisation’s recruitment needs, including posting job adverts, organising interviews and providing excellent customer service to visiting interviewees.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any recruitment-related queries.
- Providing support to managers wherever the need for temporary staff arises.
- Supporting managers regarding the most effective recruitment and selection methods.
- Oversee the onboarding processes for new starters, ensuring the arrangement of inductions and the completion of pre-employment checks.
- Providing general administrative support to the rest of the HR department.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience for the HR Administrator:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- HR-related qualification, desirable.
- Demonstrable administration experience and understanding of HR processes.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise heavy workload.
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills including Excel.
Salary and benefits:
- Up to c£24,500 per annum
- 2-year fixed-term contract
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.