This well-respected independent government body is looking to recruit an HR Adviser to offer first-line HR support across all aspects of the business, including the coordination of recruitment, payroll reporting and provision of management information.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Adviser:
- Lead on the coordination of recruitment processes for new staff, including liaising with managers about their requirements, scheduling interviews, and posting job adverts.
- Act as the first port of call for HR queries from internal staff members, answering routine queries and forwarding more complex cases.
- Update employee records on the HR information system, running management information reports where required.
- Process payroll functions, including making monthly amendments and deductions.
- Support the starters, leavers and onboarding processes.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to CIPD Level 5, working towards, or with equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrable recruitment experience in prior HR role, including the use of HR information management systems.
- Up-to-date understanding of employment legislation.
- Very strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£31,500 per annum.
- Full time, permanent opportunity.
- Based in central London office but with up to 2 days per week available to work from home.
To be considered for this interesting position please send your latest CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.