This public service body is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to provide effective support to the organisation’s HR processes, with a particular emphasis on the professional training programme.
- Coordinate all aspects of the organisation’s professional training schemes.
- Provide support and advice to trainees and line managers, particularly on issues relating to wellbeing.
- Respond to queries and requests made by customers, judging whether an issue needs to be taken further.
- Prioritise and plan workload to ensure the department runs efficiently.
- Assist in work and assignments delegated by the Senior HR Advisor.
- Provide support to other areas of the HR Department when required.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience working in a HR environment is desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate with the ability to gather and use data accurately.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,500 per annum
- 12 month FTC
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.