This public service body is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to provide effective support to the organisation’s HR processes, with a particular focus on resourcing.
- Deal with a range of HR queries and requests, escalating where necessary.
- Administer and deliver HR assignments relating to security processes and pre-employment checks.
- Lead the on-boarding process for contractors.
- Provide support to the Resourcing team, and manage a range of recruitment tasks for the school leaver trainee scheme.
- Accurately input and update information into the system database.
- Complete ad-hoc assignments and discrete projects as required.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience working in a HR environment is desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate with the ability to gather and use data accurately.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,500 per annum
- Full time position, 12 month FTC
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.