This public service body is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to provide effective support to the organisation’s HR processes, with a particular focus on attendance and wellbeing.
- To manage all leave processes and policies including liaising with employees to deal with all enquiries.
- To advice employee on changes to salary, flexible working hours and entitlements where necessary.
- To liaise with the Attendance team in order to manage employee absence cases, including occupational health referrals.
- To support senior colleagues in managing attendance and wellbeing policies.
- Accurately input and update Attendance and Wellbeing information into the system database.
- To support the delivery of key events in Diversity and Inclusion.
- To plan and deliver summer internship programmes for BAME students.
- To provide assistance with ad-hoc pay and benefit duties.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience working in a HR environment is desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly methodical with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Highly numerate with the ability to gather and use data accurately.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,500 per annum
- 12 month fixed term contract
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accr