A charitable organisation located in Central London is seeking a HR Advisor to provide guidance and advice to line managers on various areas including employee relations, organisational design and workforce planning.
- Supporting managers in the decision making process by providing reports on key HR metrics and analysis
- Working closely with various departments to provide a holistic approach to delivering solutions
- Supporting the development, integration and implementation of HR policy and practice
- Ensuring personal knowledge of relevant legislation and other best practice developments are up to date
- Contribute, and where appropriate, lead on projects to improve the effectiveness of the HR function
- Deputise for the HR Business Partner in their absence
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a HR role providing advice, guidance and customer service to managers
- Associate membership of the CIPD with up to date knowledge of legislation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both verbal and written
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- A proven experience of successfully managing a busy workload, working to tight deadlines and meeting objectives independently
- Demonstrate experience using IT software packages with intermediate level skills in MS Office, HR databases and email
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Billy at Excel Recruitment.