An independent government body based in the City of London is looking for a generalist HR Advisor to join the team on a temporary part-time basis (21 hours p/w). The purpose of the role will be to provide a generalist HR service to the organisation and undertake project work as required. Duties will include:
- Supporting colleagues and providing advice and guidance on all HR related issues
- Supporting the delivery of HR projects
- Responsibility for performance management, including managing the review process
- Leading on the design, implementation and evaluation of the annual staff survey
- Organising, promoting and coordinating a series of staff well-being initiatives
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience of working in a HR function providing generalist HR advisory services.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Briony at Excel Recruitment today.