This prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to provide effective solution-focused support to the organisation’s HR processes, including undertaking specific project work.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Providing a comprehensive generalist HR service to managers and staff across the breadth of the organisation, including advising on HR and organisational development matters.
- Managing an employee relations caseload, suggesting and implementing informal resolutions where possible and providing further advice.
- Leading on the organisation of leaver interviews, recording and analysing feedback from leavers to understand themes that may be key improving staff experience.
- Maintaining the staffing establishment for business areas under the remit of the role.
- Delivering presentations and training sessions to staff and managers, sharing information on HR initiatives in conjunction with other HR team members.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience for the HR Advisor role:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- CIPD Level 5 qualification desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing data, producing reports and providing accurate management information
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong numerical and IT skills, particularly using MS Excel.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£31,500 - c£36,000 per annum
- Negotiable location, with ability to work from home.
- Up to 32 days’ annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.