Our client, an independent public body, is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy HR team. Working within the Resourcing and Reward sub-team, the post-holder will be required to deliver HR processes and assignments to meet business needs.
- Co-ordinating different stages of a wide range of experience hire recruitment campaigns
- Undertaking a range of data, as part of the monthly payroll process
- Providing advice to internal and external stakeholders involved in recruitment campaigns
- Working collaboratively with other HR colleagues to ensure consistency of service
- Completing ad-hoc assignments across a range of HR services
- Assisting with the monthly pay run as necessary
- Previous experience of co-ordinating recruitment campaigns
- The ability to plan, organise and administer a busy programme of work
- High proficient using HR databases and software
- Ability to work well within a team, adopting a collaborative and inclusive approach
- A keen interest in HR with a commitment to continuous professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity, within an organisation that has plenty of growth opportunities. Please get in contact with Briony at Excel Recruitment if this role appeals to you.