This independent government body based in Central London are recruiting a HR Advisor to coordinate recruitment campaigns and provide strong administrative support across the HR department.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Coordinate different stages of the trainee recruitment process.
- Advise internal and external stakeholders involved in the trainee recruitment cycle.
- Administer the security clearance process and deal with queries relating to applications.
- Work with the wider HR team to ensure all customer enquiries are responded to professionally.
- Form strong working relationships and liaise with external providers to ensure a high level of service.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience coordinating graduate/apprentice recruitment campaigns.
- Highly organised and the ability to plan and execute a busy work schedule to a high standard.
- Highly IT literate with strong excel skills and proficient using databases and software relating to HR.
- Strong numerical skills and the ability to analyse data and produce reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the required experience, a keen interest in HR and have completed or are working towards CIPD qualification, please send your CV to Alice today.