This well-respected independent government body is looking to recruit an HR Assistant to oversee the organisation's HR systems and data management processes, while also supporting the HR function as a whole.
Key responsibilities of the HR Assistant role:
- Act as the first port of call for HR queries from internal staff members, answering routine queries and forwarding more complex cases.
- Update employee records and process changes to payroll.
- Take the lead role in further developing the HR system, with ownership of the administration of the system and associated data.
- Assist with the coordination of recruitment and onboarding processes for new staff.
- Advise line managers as to best practice for recruitment drives.
- Support the implementation of organisation-wide learning and development processes.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in prior HR role, including the use of HR information management systems.
- Very strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
Salary and benefits:
- c£27,000 per annum.
- Flexi-time scheme.
- Strong pension scheme.
To be considered for this interesting position please send your latest CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.