A professional membership body based in central London, is recruiting a HR Business Partner to support and advise managers and employees on all HR matters.
- Deliver a proactive and expert HR Business Partner service across the organisation.
- Provide timely advice, support and proactive guidance on a range of matters including recruitment, employee relations and HR best practise.
- Coach line managers to provide strong people management support to their teams.
- Support the HR Director to ensure processes are effective and efficient.
- Develop policies and procedures as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- CIPD qualified.
- Generalist HR experience essential.
- Experience of dealing with employee relation issues in line with employment law.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines.
Salary and Benefits:
- £44,000 pa
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave
To be considered for this varied role please contact Lauren today with your latest CV.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.