An independent government body based in Central London is looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. Working closely alongside senior managers, the post-holder will offer specialist advice on a range of complex issues and work collaboratively with the wider HR team to help achieve shared organisational objectives.
- Deliver a proactive and expert HR Business Partner service to two allocated business units.
- Manage all casework on a range of employee relations matters, providing timely advice, support, and proactive guidance.
- Coach line managers to provide strong people management support to their teams, advising on performance management and sickness absence cases.
- Deliver and implement policies and processes within the business unit.
- Support the annual and interim appraisal rounds and promotion and talent management campaigns.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to plan and prioritise to deliver high quality HR services and advice.
- Strong business awareness to identify emerging issues and risks.
- Strong project management skills, including budgetary management.
- Demonstrable case management experience and proactive in identifying improvements.
- Persuasive, with clear communication and negotiating skills, and the ability to engage in challenging conversations.
- CIPD-qualified or committed to gaining qualification.
Salary and Details:
- c£45,000 to c£47,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Based in Central London office, with provision for remote working.
- Very strong benefits package, including 25 days’ annual leave and an excellent pension.
For more information and to be considered for this role please send your latest CV to Marcus today.