An independent government body based Central London is looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis (salary of up to £51,000). Working closely alongside senior managers, the post-holder will offer advice on a range of complex issues and work collaboratively with the wider HR team to help achieve shared organisational objectives.
- Deliver a proactive and expert HR Business Partner service to two business units
- Provide timely advice, support and proactive guidance on a range of matters
- Deliver and implement policies and processes within the different business units
- Support the annual and interim appraisal rounds and promotion and talent management campaigns
- Coach line managers to provide strong people management support to their teams
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to plan and prioritise to deliver high quality HR services and advice
- Strong business awareness to identify emerging issues and risks
- Strong project management skills, including budgetary management
- Proactive in identifying improvements
- Clear communication skills with the ability to engage in challenging conversations
- CIPD Qualification or committed to gaining the qualification
If you are interested in the opportunity, then please apply now or contact Briony from Excel Recruitment.