This not-for-profit organisation situated in Central London is recruiting for a 2-3 month contract starting immediately. The post holder will be required to work 28 to 35 hours per week on a flexible basis with the option to be based in either London or Cardiff.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the day to day provision of pay, benefits and other remuneration initiatives.
- Oversee the provision of group income protection and life assurance schemes.
- Research and bench marking to inform and make recommendations regarding pay structure.
Key skills for the role:
- Level 7 qualification in HR management or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of pay and benefits.
- Experience of operating job evaluation schemes and occupational pension schemes.
- Excellent report written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent report writing and data presentation skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, available immediately and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Jean today.