This public sector body is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager to support the organisation through the delivery of HR advice to all levels of management within a selected client group.
- Proactively advise managers on all aspects of HR issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and implement HR policy based on best practice.
- Keep up-to-date with employment legislation and precedent, altering existing HR policy as appropriate.
- Coordinate project work as and when required.
- Liaise with recognised trade unions and representatives.
- Oversee and manage the HR Advisors and Senior HR Coordinators.
- Monitor overall team performance.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- CIPD qualified, or equivalent HR qualification or HR experience.
- Thorough knowledge of HRM principles and employment legislation.
- Proven experience of advising, guiding and coaching managers on a number of HR functions.
- Experience of disciplinary, capability and grievance processes within a unionised environment.
- Contract management experience relating to outsourced HR services.
- Flexibility to regularly travel within the UK.
Salary and benefits:
- c£47,500 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- 27.5 days’ annual leave
- Child care vouchers
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.