We are looking for a qualified HR Officer to join this well known organisation based in Central London on a temporary basis. The post-holder will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high quality services through effective HR support.
- Supporting and participating in HR activities and processes relating to recruitment, induction, probation, performance management and employee relations.
- Preparing and issuing HR related documentation
- Ensuring that employee records are updated
- Providing accurate and timely advice and information on a range of general HR enquiries
- Continually developing HR procedures and processes
- Supporting the implementation and embedding of HR systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CIPD qualified or with equivalent experience and willingness to work towards a qualification
- Previous experience within a generalist HR role
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR good practice
- Good IT and administrative skills with experience of using HR databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures and advise others
Please note that this role is contracted to 32 hours a week.
If you are immediately available, and would like to know more then please contact Briony at Excel Recruitment today.