This well-respected independent government body is looking to recruit an HR Officer to oversee aspects of the organisation’s recruitment functions, as well as offering support to the close-knit HR team with other essential operations including their learning and development operations.
Key responsibilities of the HR Officer role:
- Lead on the coordination of recruitment processes for new staff, including liaising with managers about their requirements, scheduling interviews, and posting job adverts.
- Record the progress of recruitment drives using the organisation’s applicant tracking system.
- Update employee records on the HR information system, creating system notifications and reminder for adjustments.
- Take a lead role within the HR team on learning and development logistics, including coordinating events and analysis of learning requests and trends.
- Act as the first port of call for HR queries from internal staff members, answering routine queries and forwarding more complex cases.
- Administration in support of HR functions, including producing letters and contracts.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to CIPD Level 5, working towards, or with equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrable recruitment experience in prior HR role, including the use of HR information management systems and data analysis skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Customer-focused, with an affinity for working as part of an effective team.
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Central London-based, with home working provision.
- 30 days' annual leave.
To be considered for this interesting position please send your latest CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.