This well-known charity is taking applications for a HR Project Lead to take responsibility for developing, presenting and recommending proposals to stakeholders to mitigate the impact an upcoming office relocation will have on employees.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Project Lead:
- Collate employee, transport and geographical data to identify potential impacts to employee travel times and costs.
- Undertake analysis to determine employees’ intention to remain with the organisation or to leave due to the impacts of the move.
- Scale the economic costs of potential resignations, loss of organisational knowledge, recruitment and training.
- Identify the roles key stakeholders occupy within the organisation and provide insight into succession planning and discussion of intent.
- Develop applicable tools and processes that can be regularly and easily applied throughout the duration of the move to document metrics when required.
- Research retention schemes to incentivise employees before and after the move.
- Deliver recommendations and research to key stakeholders in a concise manner using varied formats such as written reports and presentations.
- Work in conjunction with internal and external teams to deliver objectives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (CIPD Qualified).
- Previous experience in a similar role with exposure to managing and delivering HR projects.
- Experience analysing and presenting large quantities of data.
- Previous experience producing and maintaining project documentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and exemplary organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey often complex ideas clearly.
- Confident in designing and delivering workshops.
Salary and Benefits
- c£42,000 pro rata.
- Part time role, 20 hours per week.
- 6-month fixed term contract.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata).
To be considered for this varied role please contact Marcus today with your latest CV.