A professional membership body based in Central London are looking to recruit an experienced HR Coordinator to lead and support the busy HR team.
The post holder will lead recruitment operations and continuously look for ways to improve recruitment processes. You will work closely with senior HR staff, building relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as support the HR administrator.
Key skills for the role:
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Experience in a fast paced environment and taking a proactive approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a membership body or charity is desirable.
Salary and Benefits:
- £27,000 to £30,500
- Staff restaurant
- 27 days holiday
- Life Insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Briony today.