This prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to provide effective solution-focused support to the organisation’s recruitment service, contributing to resourcing initiatives and development opportunities for internal staff.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Resourcing Advisor Role
- Provide a comprehensive resourcing service to managers and staff, working closely with other HR staff to advise managers on best practice.
- Act as the first point of contact for recruitment activity, communicating with the full range of stakeholders, from applicants to hiring managers.
- Contribute to the preparation of adverts and job descriptions, making recommendations to managers regarding resourcing strategies.
- Undertake related projects, including reviewing the organisation’s e-recruitment system to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- CIPD Level 5 qualification desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to a successful end-to-end recruitment service, including advertising positions, sending interview invitations and reference requests.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong numerical and IT skills, particularly using MS Outlook and Excel.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£37,500 per annum.
- Full-time, fixed-term contract until December 2023.
- Central London-based, with provision to work from home.
- Up to 32 days’ annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.