This professional membership body based in central London is looking to take on an experienced HR Rewards and Benefits Analyst to manage, maintain and evolve their pay and benefits frameworks for employees on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the HR Rewards and Benefits Analyst:
- Oversight of the day-to-day operational processes for monthly payroll, working in close liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effectiveness and accuracy.
- Management of the organisation's pension schemes, maintaining compliance with legislation and responding to queries from providers.
- Design and development of projects to progress the objectives of the organisation in terms of equal pay and improving rewards frameworks and processes.
- Promotion of the forward-thinking aspects of the benefits structures to employees and other stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- In-depth experience and knowledge of pay and benefits administration, including managing reward projects.
- Strong knowledge of HR systems, including experience of developing innovative reward frameworks.
- Excellent numeracy skills, including the ability to analyse and report on large data sets using advanced Excel functionality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary and information:
- c£24 per hour.
- Immediate start.
- Available on a full or part time basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV today.