This leading UK charity are recruiting a HR Systems Administrator to oversee and provide support on all HR systems. The post holder will be responsible for answering queries, providing training and ensuring the system is up to date.
Key responsibilities of the HR Systems Administrator:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR system related queries.
- Support the local HR teams on using the systems, ensure they are trained on end to end processes for the systems and carry out regular training to all system users.
- Monitor and manage the systems inbox, responding to and resolving queries and issues.
- Export and distribute statistical reports on HR information.
- Regularly review the systems to ensure they are being used correctly and information is correct.
- Support HR system projects and updates, providing training to users.
- Organise and manage HR related meetings including the preparation of agendas and minute taking.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of building strong working relationships with team members at all levels.
- Systems administration experience.
- Some experience supporting HR applications and dealing with system users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate and proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Able to handle issues and queries in a professional manner.
- Excellent team working skills and able to work flexibly to ensure all needs are met.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more about the role, please send your CV to Marcus today.