Our client based in Central London is looking for someone who is IT focused to join the team. The successful candidate should be flexible with a 'can-do attitude' and someone who is willing to get involved across all areas of the corporate team including IT, digital, administration and finance.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with IT Support when necessary
- Assist with Helpdesk tickets, meeting room set-up and the the virtualised desktop
- Support remote access for any colleagues working remotely
- Assist with website publishing and the filming and editing of events
- Administration support when required
- Reception cover when required
- Updating the database, data transfer and financial data migration
Experience required for the role:
- Previous IT support experience on 1st/2nd line tasks
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Familiarity with Office 365, windows 7/10
- Good team working skills and the ability to support users
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Briony today.