A leading business education body is looking to recruit an IT Assistant to provide support to users on a range of IT facilities.
Key responsibilities of the IT Assistant:
- Provide 1st-line assistance with AV facilities and software installation and updates.
- Maintain IT department services and hardware using operate management tools, including Zmanda and Ghost.
- Oversee the restocking of consumables, including toners and projector lamps
- Coordinate room bookings for VC and AV equipment, and deliver logistical solutions for event organisers.
- Support installation of the phone system.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Salary and benefits:
- c£20,000-c£21,000 per annum
- 12-month fixed-term contract
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.