A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit an IT Solutions Manager to undertake a comprehensive review of their applications and oversee the improvement of the organisation’s IT systems.
Key Responsibilities of the IT Solutions Manager role:
- Analyse and report on the IT systems for the organisation, recommending improvements in conjunction with the input of users.
- Provide technical input into the IT-related aspects of projects within the organisation.
- Manage the training for staff members on the use of IT infrastructure.
- Take ownership for the structure of all operational aspects of the IT systems, including security measures and backup systems.
- Manage the annual budgets, contracts and procurements for IT
- Make recommendations to multiple committees on policies and procedures for the control of the organisation’s data and other IT issues.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the IT Solutions Manager role:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an IT-related field.
- Experience of project management methodologies.
- Previous experience managing Microsoft Office 365 solutions
- Wide-ranging experience of IT areas including cloud services and networking.
- Contract management and knowledge of tendering processes for IT solutions.
Salary and benefits:
- c£44,000-c£50,000 per annum.
- Full time, 18-month fixed-term contract.
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.