A prestigious statutory body is recruiting a Lead Communications and Policy Executive to develop and deliver their communications activities, tailoring communications with internal and external audiences across a range of media for maximum promotional impact.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Communications and Policy Executive:
- Produce the organisation’s newsletter, writing content, commissioning additional articles, and monitoring the impact it has based on monthly metrics.
- Update and develop public-facing guidance, policies, and information in consultation with colleagues, posting via the organisation’s bespoke portal.
- Work to ensure consistency of messaging and support the optimal use of the organisation’s website, social media, and other platforms.
- Oversee the implementation and communications of the institution’s Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion activity.
- Promote the work that the organisation undertakes with a particular focus on policy-makers and decision-makers within key institutions and strategic partners.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level within a communications-related subject, or with equivalent professional experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience within communications and policy roles, including making policy recommendations and writing clear reports/web pages etc.
- Extensive experience of using CMS and social media platforms
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a small organisation with a variety of external partners.
Salary and Benefits:
- £43,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Based in central London, with remote working provision.
- Excellent benefits, generous pension scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.