A prominent professional medical membership body is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Administrator to co-ordinate the learning and development activity of the HR department.
- Record and organise data on capability and learning needs of the organisation, reporting insights to colleagues, managers
- Utilise Cascade HR software to manage internal training module and administer events, delegate details and bookings
- Collect, organise and evaluate L&D project metrics and feedback key information
- Maintain administrative systems to track KPI data
- Supporting HR team members in general administration and basic finance tasks
- Deliver excellent customer care and display strong customer service ethos
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Obtained or studying CIPD qualification
- Experience in delivering HR, training and development administration
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Experiencing of organising, recording and reporting HR data
- Sound project administration knowledge
- Demonstrable fluency in IT, MSOffice, with excellent database, word-processing and typing skills
Salary and benefits:
- c£22,700 pro rata (21 hours per week)
- 9 months fixed term contract
- Excellent benefits
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.