A prominent professional membership body is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Coordinator to oversee the learning and development activity, contributing to a collaborative and effective training environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Coordinator:
- Record and organise data on capability and learning needs of the organisation, reporting insights and advising managers on training processes.
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external training providers to create and deliver training courses.
- Collate feedback for all courses undertaken to ensure continuous improvement.
- Act as first point of contact for training queries, balancing L&D work with support of other HR functions.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent work experience.
- Experience in facilitating or delivering learning and development-related courses.
- Proven ability to balance competing priorities in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to prepare and present documents and written information in a clear, concise manner.
- Demonstrable fluency in IT, MS Office, with excellent database, word-processing and typing skills.
Salary and Information:
- £30,000 per annum.
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Central London-based, with remote-working provision for part of each week.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.