Our client is undertaking an exciting new Digital Transformation Project and is looking for assistance. Based in the heart of Central London, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who has an interest in IT and technology and would like to gain more experience within this field! The role will consist of 1st line support, assisting with individuals working remotely, filming and video editing, administration duties and data input. The successful applicant needs to be flexible with a 'can-do' attitude; as well as someone who is willing to get involved across all of the organisation’s various departments.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with IT Support when necessary.
- Assist with Helpdesk tickets, meeting room set-up and the the virtualised desktop.
- Support remote access for any colleagues working remotely.
- Assist with website publishing and the filming and editing of events.
- Administration support when required.
- Reception cover when required.
- Updating the database, data transfer and financial data migration.
Experience required for the role:
- Previous IT support experience on 1st/2nd line tasks.
- Experience in a desktop support environment.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Familiarity with Office 365, windows 7/10.
- Good team working skills and the ability to support users.
- Previous experience in administration support.
If this role sounds of interest; or you would like to know more, then please send your CV to Briony from Excel Recruitment today.