A Professional Membership Body based in Central London is seeking a Market Insight Executive to take operational responsibility of the Market Intelligence programme and undertake ad hoc research that will support product and proposition development.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Becoming familiar with the tools and resources used within the Market Resource Function, the markets in which the company operates, the target audiences and products and services offered.
- Ensuring company wide access to key insights and providing a view of the trends and uncertainties that might impact the organisation.
- Assess viability, priority and conduct investigations for a range of ad hoc market insight requests from various teams.
- Reporting on the tools used by staff to identify knowledge gaps, inform user engagement activities and identify possible efficiency improvements.
- Managing relationships with suppliers to ensure tools and resources remain relevant, well maintained and up to date.
- Assisting the insight manager in managing an allocated budget.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodology.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple simultaneous research requests.
- Ability to collaborate and organise efforts across multiple business and cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a research or information services setting, ideally in a commercial environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Janine today!