This professional regulatory body, based in central London, is looking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Executive to ensure the effective delivery of their marketing strategy, contributing to the development of these processes where possible.
- Providing support to all aspects of the organisation's marketing and communications strategy.
- Utilising the full range of digital channels to communicate key messages to stakeholders.
- Researching and publishing relevant case studies.
- Arranging the logistics and delivery of workshops, marketing seminars, and other events - both internal and external.
- Overseeing the production of key marketing collateral, maintaining and developing content as required.
- Providing administrative support to committees.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a marketing role.
- Understanding and experience of working in membership or regulatory environment.
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly the MS Office package.
- Attentive to detail.
- c£28,000 to c£30,000 per annum.
- Flexi-time scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.