A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Officer to support their MarComms department in the delivery of their strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing and Communications Officer:
- Develop the organisation's marketing and communications strategy in coordination with senior management.
- Evolve and deliver costed and effective marketing routes for membership pathways and the organisation's commitment to professional standards.
- Uphold and improve the organisation's brand, including researching and publishing case studies and use of social media platforms.
- Write and edit news releases, and act as the first point of contact for media enquiries, maintaining and building a bank of contact details.
- Undertake internal communications responsibilities, including writing and proofreading copy for a range of marketing materials.
- Liaise with and coordinate work by external agencies, acting as secretary to related committees.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience of the Marketing and Communications Officer:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or related subject.
- Experience of working on marketing and communication campaigns.
- Experience of using a range of social media platforms.
- Report writing, researching and copywriting skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office.
- Ability to use own initiative and sophisticated interpersonal skills
Salary for the Marketing and Communications Officer:
- £30,000 per annum
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.