This creative institution based in Central London is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing and Events Coordinator to develop, organise and manage the delivery of campaigns and events.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing and Events Coordinator:
- Develop creative and relevant marketing plans to ensure the brand maintains a high level of attention.
- Manage and lead on the delivery of online and offline content to support various campaigns.
- Ensure all external facing communications are relevant and engaging to the target audience.
- Collaborate with colleagues to produce events and take the lead on promotion in order to increase student recruitment and brand awareness.
- Work alongside the head of marketing to organise press related events and ensure marketing is on brand and compliant with Data Protection and CMA guidelines.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required for the role:
- Experience planning, coordinating and creating marketing content.
- Confidence managing multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Extensive experience and sound knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience of email marketing software and CRM systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to Marcus today.