This prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to contribute to a range of initiatives to expand the reach and success of the organisation’s marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive:
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to drive membership growth.
- Analyse marketing analytics, feeding insights back into the development of compelling value propositions.
- Create marketing plans and content including print, e-shots, online and social media posts.
- Write copy to engage with potential members across a range of online and traditional media.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard in a Marketing/Business-related field or with equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience of use of content management and email marketing software.
- Experience in video editing and social media use.
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to working.
Salary and Details:
- £27,000-£30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Based in central London, with remote-working provision.
For an informal chat about this exciting career development opportunity, please call Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.