Marketing Insight Coordinator
A professional membership organisation based in central London is looking to recruit a Marketing Insight Coordinator to undertake research with the objective of informing the body’s understanding of market audiences, reporting back with analysis that will further develop the recruitment and retention strategies for members, amongst other marketing tactics.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Insight Coordinator:
- Contribute research to the organisation’s marketing research portfolio, regularly assessing the accuracy and effectiveness of strategies with the Marketing Manager.
- Design and lead the delivery of projects to identify and further explore member-related insight in line with corporate priorities, including undertaking membership surveys.
- Undertake field work, including facilitating focus groups and conducting interviews to gain both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Analyse findings, providing recommendations and reporting back via a variety of mediums including presentations and webinars.
- Contribute expertise to the design and implementation of future insight-gathering projects.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, including professional qualification related to market or social research.
- Demonstrable experience of using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, gained from working in a previous market research function.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with a solution-focused outlook when it comes to research design and other aspects.
- Sophisticated interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present own findings confidently.
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills.
Salary and duration:
- c£42,500 per annum.
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Full time position.
To apply to this interesting role please send your latest CV to Marcus today!
Please note we are unable to respond to every application. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within 5 working days.