This prestigious membership organisation, based in central London, is looking to recruit a part time Marketing Project Officer to support work streams in marketing, communications and events and maximise opportunities to recruit new members.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Project Officer:
- Work closely with senior marketing colleagues and other crucial stakeholders to ensure the continuation of BAU marketing functions.
- Take ownership of projects across a range of work areas, including marketing and events.
- Produce and oversee the creation of marketing content and adverts for a range of print and online channels, including email and social media.
- Lend administrative support to senior marketing colleagues, including organising multi-departmental meetings and accompanying secretariat responsibilities.
- Undertake the collection of data and produce progress reports.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard – including recognised marketing certificate/diploma - or equivalent experience.
- Background within marketing or communications-related projects, with experience of writing for digital media, ideally within a membership organisation or charity.
- Project management experience.
- IT proficiency, including the use of MS Office, CMS systems, and social media platforms.
- Attentive to detail.
- c£36,000 pro rata.
- Part time, 21hrs per week.
- 6-month fixed-term contract 2021.
- Homebased initially, with move to office in central London when restrictions are lifted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all candidates. If your application is successful a consultant will be in touch within 5 working days.